Equity Trustees Limited (“Equity Trustees”) (ABN 46 004 031 298), AFSL 240975, is the Responsible Entity for the Claremont Global Fund and Claremont Global Fund (Hedged) ("the Fund/s"). Equity Trustees is a subsidiary of EQT Holdings Limited (ABN 22 607 797 615), a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EQT).
The content on this page and on other media platforms linked to this site have been prepared by Claremont Fund Management Pty Ltd (Investment Manager) to provide you with general information only.
In preparing this content, we did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person. It is not intended to take the place of professional advice and you should not take action on specific issues in reliance on this information.
Neither the Investment Manager, Equity Trustees nor any of its related parties, their employees or directors (Parties), provide any warranty of accuracy or reliability in relation to such information or accepts any liability to any person who relies on it now or in the future. While the information provided by the Investment Manager is believed to be accurate, the Parties do not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or any actions taken upon reliance with the information on this site or other platforms linked to this site. Past performance should not be taken as an indicator of future performance. You should obtain a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determination of the respective product before making a decision about whether to invest in such product.
Former and current officers or employees, suppliers, and associates of the E&P Financial Group Limited group
of companies (“the firm”) and their relatives are encouraged to report suspected misconduct affecting the
firm. The firm provides a whistleblowing reporting mechanism via the KPMG FairCall service which can be
accessed by phone (1800 500 965) or via an online portal (link here).
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
Unless specifically stated otherwise, this material is only prepared for residents of Australia. It is not intended
for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use
would be contrary to law or regulation.
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION
The information on this site has been published as an information service. The information contains general
information and does not take into account any investor's particular circumstances and needs. Each investor
should assess, or seek advice on, whether the information is appropriate for his or her particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
The Investment Manager will use best efforts to provide access to this site on a 24-hour basis. However, there
may be an interruption to the service to facilitate the site's maintenance or for any other reasons. The
Investment Manager will not be liable to any person for interruptions to the service for any reason.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS
This is copyright of the Investment Manager or one of its related entities.
Any advice displayed on this site is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account
your objectives, financial situation and needs. Because of this you should consider the appropriateness of the
advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
If the advice relates to a particular financial product, you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement
relating to the product and consider it before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. We
recommend that you consult a financial adviser if you require any further advice. The Investment Manager
does not guarantee the performance of the Fund included on this site and further makes no recommendation
on the Fund included in any Product Disclosure Statements on this site. Recipients rely on the information in
the publications at their own risk. Recipients should not rely on the publications as advice for any particular
matter, but should make their own assessment and evaluation, undertake investigation and enquiries and
seek advice to enable them to make any decision concerning their own interests.
The Parties expressly disclaims all and any liability to any recipient whatsoever in respect of anything done by
any such recipient in reliance on any of the publications. To the extent that the law permits, the Parties will
not be liable in any way (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage which may be suffered
by a recipient in connection with the contents of or any omission from content contained in the publications.
This statement is an outline of certain matters relating to the collection and handling of your personal
information by the Investment Manager
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Investment Manager and Responsible Entity will collect personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with a product or service (including assessing your application)
- Managing and administering the product or service
- Identifying you and protecting against fraud
- Verifying your authority to act on behalf of a customer
- Determining whether a beneficiary will be paid a benefit upon a person’s death
- Letting you know about other products or services from the Investment Manager or Responsible
Entity that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other
opportunities in which you may be interested.
If you provide us with incomplete or inaccurate personal information, the Investment Manager and
Responsible Entity may not be able to process your requests and applications or manage or administer your
products or services.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Investment Manager and Responsible Entity may disclose your personal information to other
- Involved in providing, managing or administering the products and services we offer, including third
- party suppliers (e.g. printers, posting services etc), and our advisers
- Who are your financial or legal advisers or representatives and their service providers
- Involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our products, business systems, procedures and
- infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems
- Involved in a corporate re-organisation or involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business
- of the organisation involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and
- payment organisations
- Which are organisations who wish to tell you about their products or services that might better serve
- your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other opportunities, and their related
- service providers, except where you tell us not to
- As required or authorised by law and/or where you have given your consent.
- Your personal information may also be used in connection with such purposes. Because the fund operates
- throughout Australia, some of these uses and disclosures may occur outside your state and territory
If you receive an email, phone call or SMS claiming to be from us, and are not sure whether it is authentic, please click here to find out how to confirm.